Indonesia Government had granted visa on arrival favor to 52 countries to be able to purchase the visa on arrival facility upon their arrival in Indonesia’s designed “International Gateway” at 15 airports and 21 seaports.
United Arab Emirate
United States of America
And started per 28 May 2007, Indonesia will be added its Visa on Arrival (VOA) favors to more 11 countries joined with previous 52 other favored countries according to the Directorate General of Immigration recent released paper.
The 11 countries are Algeria, the Czech Republic, Fiji, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Panama, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Tunisia.
Tourists from those selected countries will not oblige to apply abroad for a visa but can purchase a visa on arrival at 15 gates of Indonesia’s international airports and seaports. The fee for this visa, payable upon landing, is US$10 for a 7 day visa and US$25 for a 30-day visa.
The official entry requirements for the issuance of a 30 or 7 days day visa-on arrival:
- Passport must be from one of the countries listed above.
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 (six) months from the date of entry into Indonesia.
- Payment of US$10 or US$25 must be paid at the gateway, depending on the length of visa required.
- Onward or return tickets are compulsory.
- Visitors must enter and exit through one of the 15 airports or 21 seaports officially approved as an “international gateway” by the Indonesian Immigration department.
Source : http://www.indo.com
Filed under: Visa On Arrival